Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving break in Florida!


Last week Garrett and I flew to Florida for a week to spend Thanksgiving with our families! It was a much needed getaway and it was so great to be able to spend the holiday with family since last year we did not get to fly in. On Wednesday night we had Thanksgiving dinner at the Cook's and then Thursday we had Thanksgiving lunch at my house. It was great to see everyone and of course eat all of the yummy food! I definitely took advantage of eating for two that day :)

Home

That night I went out with my sister in law, Brittany, and mother in law shopping! We left at 9:30pm and did our rounds at Target and of course the mall. We had so much fun and did not get home until 1:30am and then I woke up at 4:00am to go Black Friday shopping with my momma, Grammy, and Aunt Mandy. We definitely found some great deals for Christmas! It has been so much fun every year  to keep up our tradition of Black Friday shopping! After the shopping we went to the movies to see Breaking Dawn. I was so happy to finally be able to see it. (I tried to get Garrett to take me the week before and he refused ..boo, so my momma took me and we had fun!)

The rest of our time in Florida was spent going out to our favorite Florida restaurants  (The Inn and Club and Barnacle Bills) for a much needed seafood fix, taking walks to the dock, getting my hair and nails done, decorating our family tree while drinking hot cider and of course more shopping! It was so good to be home and very hard to head back to Utah, but now our count down to moving begins! We move in 14 days exactly!!! We are just a little excited:)

The Family :)

Cuties

Garrett loves Annie

Dad and I at the Inn for dinner

Britt and I at the town center:)
Grammy and Mom
Collin decorating the tree
Pup that woke us up every morning. She sort of loves Garrett.



No comments:

Post a Comment