Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amelia's first doctor appointment.

   The first Monday after we got home from the hospital, Amelia had her first doctor appointment and Mimi came with us to help. Her pediatrician is my same pediatrician that I saw when I was little. She could not believe that I had a baby and she said that Amelia was her first grand baby patient. Never did I think that my babies one day would be seeing my same doctor when I got older. She had lost some weight at the hospital, which is normal, but gained some back. When the nurse weighed her at her appointment, she was 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. It will be fun to see how much she grows at each appointment.
Before the doctor appointment
Cutie
Mimi and Amelia
Sleepy girl on her way to the appointment.
Little girl at her appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment