Sunday, May 19, 2013

Amelia's two months old!

  I cannot believe that Amelia is two months old already! Time is flying by and everyday it seems like she is doing something new!
  •  This month Amelia started smiling when we talk to her and she has the cutest little smile! Her smile definitely makes our heart melt! 
  • Amelia moved into her first home this month! We had been living with my family since we moved back to Utah. It was so helpful having my mom, dad and brothers around to help me with Amelia when I need a break or just needed to take a shower after she was born.
  • Amelia is colicky starting at 9 pm and it lasts a couple hours.... It is so hard not being able to make her feel better and we have tried everything. Her daddy can normally calm her down and get her to sleep after a couple hours of her screaming by bouncing her and by rocking her.  During this time Garrett and I normally just trade off until she finally calms down. We will be so happy when she no longer has colic! 
  • Amelia is still not sleeping through the night and I normally wake up with her about every three hours. Lets just say it will be nice when she gets on a schedule so we both get a little more sleep.
  • This month, Amelia was  blessed by her daddy at church. It was a beautiful blessing and it was so great to have our most of our family there! She wore the same dress that I wore for my blessing day when I was her age so it was special!
  • Amelia is becoming more alert and is starting to grab toys when they are placed in front of her. 
  • She loves listening to music especially Disney music and her daddy playing guitar!
  •  She loves to sleep to the sound of waves when she goes to bed. 
  • Amelia got her shots this month and was not a very happy baby afterwards:( I felt so bad for my little girl and so happy that she wont have any more shots for at least a little while. 
  • Amelia went for her first shopping trip to target this month and she slept the whole time. We know she really did love it though.
  • Amelia loves to be rocked and falls right asleep. 
  • Amelia went to the beach for the very first time this month and slept most of the time. 
 We love our little Amelia, it is so much fun to watch her grow each week! 

















1 comment: