Thursday, November 1, 2012

27 Weeks!

  Yesterday I hit 27 Weeks!! It is crazy to think that in 13 weeks I will be able to hold my baby girl! (That is if she is a good little girl and decides to come on time) I cannot believe how fast time is flying by and I am not complaining! Even though it was so hard being in school my first trimester having "morning" sickness (which was not morning sickness at all but more like all day sickness) it has made time go by so fast. She is now moving around like crazy. I can already tell she is going to be a feisty little girl and is not going to let me sleep when she gets here. She is always so active at night where it's hard to fall asleep and then she wakes me up early by kicking me really hard. It is so crazy to think that I have a little girl inside my tummy! I cannot wait for her to be here!

27 weeks:) 


  Last week I had my 26 week doctor appointment and had to take the wonderful glucose check. The drink they give you is so gross and I am so happy I will not have to drink that stuff again for a very long time... knock on wood. Anyways, the appointment went well and I got to hear her little heart beat. Her heart rate is consistently around the 150's. My next and last appointment with my doctor here in Utah is in the last week of November and then I will start going to my doctor in Florida until she is born!
Cravings: I am still craving baked potatoes but have tried to cut back... I am still always drinking orange Gatorade. This week I started craving apples with caramel which is probably because of Halloween and that is all I have been seeing in the grocery store but no matter what time of day it is caramel apples sound really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment