Friday, November 9, 2012

2nd Wedding Anniversary!

On Tuesday, Garrett and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! It is really weird to think that we have been married for two years because really it feels like we have been married a lot longer. Time sure does go by fast though and a lot has changed since our last anniversary! Little did we know that we would be expecting a baby girl in 2 months or that we would be getting ready to move back to Florida! We could not be more excited about the unexpected changes we have ahead though!
 
To celebrate, Garrett surprised me with taking me to The Melting Pot in downtown SLC! (Thanks to my other momma treating us! She is so sweet and definitely spoils us!) We had so much fun and the food was so yummy!!! Let's just say I definitely ate for TWO that night! haha 

The Dessert !
 
What a cutie:))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment