Thursday, December 13, 2012

33 Weeks!

    This Wednesday, I hit 33 weeks and I had my last doctors appointment here in Utah so that my doctor could clear me to get on a plane to move home. The doctor appointment was definitely not like any of the appointments I have had my whole pregnancy.
    Wednesday morning before by doctors appointment, I started having a lot of cramps and what I thought was Braxton Hicks contractions. When I went to my appointment I was a little worried and my doctor was too, especially since I was supposed to get on a plane in two days. After assessing me, my doctor told me that I needed to be on bed rest for the day and watch my cramps and contractions because she was worried I maybe going into preterm labor. She then told me that if the cramps and contractions got worse I needed to go to Labor and delivery so they could run specific tests to make sure I wasn't going into labor.
     I was already in pain from the cramps and this news stressed me out even more, so I think it made it worse. I called my mom crying and picked G up from work for lunch crying because I was so worried. Long story short. I tried to lay around all day yesterday, which was so hard, but by night time the cramps got a lot better and I was able to sleep. I woke up this morning thankfully  feeling a lot better and only cramping a little so I am just praying that  I will be fine on my flight home tomorrow, especially since I will be traveling with out Garrett.
A couple pics from maternity shoot Jordan took of me on Tuesday! More to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment