Tuesday, January 15, 2013

37 Weeks!

   I am a little late on this post but we have been super busy getting ready for baby! Last Wednesday, I hit 37 weeks and I started seeing the doctor weekly rather then every two weeks! The doctor said she is going to induce me a week early, so we are getting super excited! This Thursday, is my next appointment and she said she is going to give me an exact date but she said before then I should try and walk a lot through the week so we can get things started faster. I definitely have been walking around a lot between the many errands I have been running with my mom to the mall and target to make sure we have everything for our little girl before she arrives, and my daily walks to the dock with G.  I hope all this walking has been helping because I am ready for her to finally arrive!

37 Weeks!
 
On our daily walk to the dock!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment