Friday, December 21, 2012

34 Weeks!

      This Wednesday, I hit 34 weeks and yesterday I had my first doctor appointment here in Florida with my doctor who will be delivering her! She said everything is looking good but she wanted to do another sonogram since it had been a while since I had one and just to check that she was on track. I was totally fine with doing another ultrasound so I could see how much the little girl has grown, so we scheduled an appointment for this morning!
     This morning G and I woke up and got ready to go to the sonogram. The sonogram was not long at all. The lady just measured her to see if she was growing and to see how much she weighs! Our little girl is now 5lbs 4 oz! It is crazy to think that I have a 5 pound little girl in me. I cannot wait until she is here so I can hold her!
      Here is a pic that was taken today. This was just a normal sonogram but on Christmas Eve we are going to get a 4D sonogram at this other place so we can really tell what she looks like! The whole family is going too so it should be fun! Can you tell we are just a little excited about her coming in 6 weeks?!!
Our little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment