Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Amelia Grayce meets the family

    During the delivery, my family was waiting in the waiting room on the labor and delivery floor. All of my family members kept making excuses to go to the bathroom which was right next to my room so they could listen outside the door to see if they could hear Amelia crying. After everyone took turns to go by our room, my Aunt Sharmain went by our room and heard crying. She then went back to the waiting room and told everyone. Everyone then rushed to wait outside my door to see if they could hear little Amelia and they did! The family then waited in the waiting room until they got the ok from the nurse that they could come see us.
It took about an hour for baby Amelia to get assessed and for the doctor to finish up with me, so my family was more than ready to come meet our little girl!
The family in the waiting room
Dell and Collin waiting for Amelia
Nana- Amelia's Great Grandma

My Dad
Grammy (Amelia's Great Grandma- "GG") and Aunt Mandy listening for Amelia.












  

No comments:

Post a Comment