Friday, December 21, 2012

I love surprises!

    On Monday, my mom said she wanted to go to Ponte Vedra to go shopping and have lunch at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club, so that is what we did. We went to all of the shops and got some stocking stuffers for everyone and of course looked for baby clothes for the little girl. After we finished, we had  a yummy lunch at the golf club. We normally meet my dad up while he is on his lunch break but he was home sick so it was just us too. After we were finished, we decided we needed to run to the spa to get some other gifts for the family. As we were about to get out of the car, my mom stopped and told me that I had to hurry because I had a appointment for a 80 minute maternity massage at 1:30! I was so excited and was totally not expecting to be going to the spa that day. My mom said that it was a surprise for finishing up my nursing semester and because she knew I had uncomfortable with being pregnant. It was seriously the best surprise ever and was very much needed after a hard semester! It was amazing to be able to just relax, I could have stayed all day! Thanks mom and dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment